Covid-19 Antigen Test with Saliva
- For the detection of SARS-CoV-2 in saliva by the Colloidal Gold Method
- 100% specialization, 98.62% accuracy, 95.10% sensitivity
- It also detects Mutation from the United Kingdom VOC 202012/01 20I / 501Y.V1 or B.1.1.7 or B117 and Mutation from South Africa 501.V2 alias N501Y.V2 or B.1.351
- Result within 15-20 minutes
- Ideal for children over 3 years, the elderly and people with special needs.
- BfArM-listed Test ID: AT527 / 20
- Storage temperature 2-30 ° C
- Individually packaged
Instructions for use:
The JOYSBIO antigen self test can be performed on posterior pharyngeal saliva samples.
- Open the sample collection bag. Clean your neck, loosen the saliva from the neck and gently fold it into the collection bag. The best time to collect the sample is after the patient gets out of bed, before brushing, eating or brushing his teeth.
- Collect the saliva sample with the dropper from the collection bag.
- Unscrew the extraction tube, transfer 3 drops of saliva sample and discard the excess sample back to the collection bag.
- Tighten the hose and shake the tube well.
- Remove the tester from the tray, place it horizontally on a clean, flat surface.
- Remove the nozzle from the tube nozzle and add 3 drops of treated sample to the cavity of the test cassette (S) and read the result within 15-20 minutes.
1 test cassette
1 extraction tube
1 Disposable bag for material sample collection (saliva)
1 waste disposal bag
You can order the products you want in 2 ways:
1. ADD TO CART
Make your purchase online anytime!
You can call us to place an order at +30 216 90 08 875.
(Monday - Friday 9am - 6pm)
In any case you can choose SHIPMENT or PICK UP FROM OUR STORE.
For purchases over 49 € shipping is FREE (up to 2kg)
If the products are not marked "Out of Stock" your order will leave our store in 1-2 working days and will be delivered to you by ELTA Courier.